For any one who was wondering which StitchFix item mentioned in yesterday’s post was a keeper, I am here to tell you! For everyone who guessed (all two of you – c’mon guys, I know you must be out there somewhere, don’t be comment shy!) that I kept the blue dress, you were correct!
In other news, here is this week’s dinner meal plan.
Dinner Meal Plan for Week of April 13-19:
- Saturday: Maize & Blue Deli. I ordered #26, Slam Dunk Special, with smoked turkey, corned beef, cheddar, Jarlsberg cheese, Russian dressing, onion, and tomato on grilled sourdough rye. Amazing, as always.
…With a side of The Ninja Bang! at the Pig.
- Sunday: Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake, Broccoli.
- Monday: Country Chicken with Gravy, Sweet Potatoes, Creamed Spinach
- Tuesday: Quick Taco Salad
- Thursday: Dibella’s (Godfather on Everything Bread)
- Friday: Dinner at \aut\ BAR
Dinner Meal Plan for April 20-26:
- Saturday: Huz wants to go out for steak/meat as a celebratory dinner for his recent promotion.
- Sunday: Salmon, Spinach Ravioli Bake
- Monday: Mexican Cornbread Casserole
- Tuesday: Dishcrawl Event!
- Wednesday: Chipotle Bean Burritos
- Thursday: Cannellini & Sausage Soup
- Friday: Out
- Green Cabbage
- Roma Tomatoes
- Mixed Veggie Tray
- Fresh Salsa
- Dannon Oikos Yogurt
- Stonyfield Yogurt
- Mexican Cheese Blend
- Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Tomato Sauce
- Kidney Beans
- Black Beans
- Cannellini Beans
- Chopped Green Chiles
- Diced Tomatoes
- Pizza Sauce
- Lean Cuisines
- Pizza Rolls
- Hot Pockets (the Queso Chicken ones are my guilty pleasure!)
- Chocolate Chunks (for Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies)