Tonight I was cooking dinner for only me, myself, and I. Not having planned anything in particular, I threw together some random ingredients and ended up making these delicious pizzas.
The crusts are made from Light Sundried Tomato Flatout Wraps (which, if you follow the blog at all, you probably know, are my fave!) that I first baked on a cooking-spray coated cookie sheet at 350 F for about 5 minutes before adding my toppings. I made two pizzas and have no shame in admitting that I easily ate both of these for dinner myself! I don’t feel bad about it either because they are primarily covered in veggies and the calorie breakdown is very reasonable. Below are my toppings and calorie estimates for these two pizzas, total:
- Light Sundried Tomato Flatout Wraps, leftover from Tuna Wraps (2 wraps, 90 calories each)
- Pizza Sauce, leftover from Greek Pita Pizzas (1/2 cup total, 60 calories)
- Cooked Bacon, leftover from Cobb Wraps (3 slices total, 120 calories)
- Smoked Mozzarella Cheese, leftover from Pesto Pizza Sandwich, (3/4 cup shredded, 240 calories)
- Diced Tomatoes, leftover from Taco-Stuffed Pepper Cups, (1/2 cup canned, 25 calories)
- Chopped Red and Green Bell Peppers (15 calories)
- Chopped Fresh Basil, leftover from Pesto Pizza Sandwich (basically calorie-free)
- Dried Oregano and Black Pepper, sprinkled on top
Total: 640 calories, approximately, for both of these two pizzas!
After adding my sauce, cheese, and toppings, I baked the pizzas at 350 F for another 7-8 minutes.
Incredibly delicious, filling, and guilt-free.
Currently listening to: Backseat – New Boyz ft. The Cataracs & Dev