Last Week Recap: Dinner Meal Plan for Week of September 22-28:
- Saturday: Chinese take-out + football
- Sunday: Beef Burgundy with Egg Noodles + a Salad
- Monday: Taco Salad
- Tuesday: Bar Louie Burger Night with friends
- Wednesday: Clam Chowder
- Thursday: Southwestern Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- Friday: Date night at Sidetrack with the huz. I tried the Reuben sandwich this time and it was good stuff.
Other Notable Noms from the Past Week: I made a trip to the Dexter Cider Mill with the office this week. Cider and Donuts! The price of Michigan apples is approximately the same as the price of gold, currently.
Upcoming Week: Dinner Meal Plan for Week of September 29 – October 5:
- Saturday: Oktoberfest
- Sunday: Dinner at parents’ – burgers on the grill!
- Monday: BLTs & macaroni salad
- Tuesday: Taco Stuffed Green Pepper Cups
- Wednesday: Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Ham & Cheese
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out
Grocery List: (doesn’t include everything to make the above dishes; some items I have on hand)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Yogurt (Fage and Stonyfield cups)
- Cream Cheese
- Lean Ground Turkey
- Deli Ham
- Tomato Juice
- Taco Seasoning
- Bay Leaves
- Kidney Beans
- Reduced Sodium Chicken Bouillon
- Sourdough bread
- Garlic Naan
- Lean Cuisine
Didn’t buy a lot of food this week!