Dinner Meal Plan for the Week of October 6–October 12
- Saturday 10/6: Take out + football = Domino’s Pizza + Denard!
- Sunday 10/7: Grilled Brats, Broccoli, Homemade Mashed Redskins (plus apples and caramel for dessert)
- Monday 10/8: Kung Pao Chicken Tacos
- Tuesday 10/9: Turkey Sausage & Spinach Orecchiette
- Wednesday 10/10: Butternut Squash Soup
- Thursday 10/11: Wing it – subs from Dibella’s
- Friday 10/12: Girls’ Night with BFF. It is somewhat of a tradition for us to go out for Mexican food when we hang out (see here and here), so that is exactly what we again did, by visiting Sagebrush Cantina. It was pretty busy, and took a long time for us to be seated, but that just meant more time for gossip, of course. Luckily the food was worth the wait!
BFF is one of those friends who I don’t see all that frequently, but every time we hang out, we chat as if no time had passed at all! We we both maid/matron of honor in each others’ weddings.
Dinner Meal Plan for Week of October 13 – 19:
- Green Grapes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cottage Cheese
- Stonyfield Yogurts
- Oikos Yogurts
- Ground Beef
- Tomato Paste
- Diced Tomatoes
- Lean Cuisines
- Amy’s Bowl
- Cheese Ravioli
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice
- Fun-size Snickers stash for my cubicle
- Caramel Dip
- Coffee Beans
- Diet Dr. Pepper for the huz
I’m also planning to bake a dessert treat on Sunday, which is a Pinterest find. Will let you know how it turns out!