Dinner Meal Plan for the Week of October 20-26:
- Saturday: Beef Carnitas Tacos
- Sunday: Out – Sidetrack
- Monday: Out – Happy Hour at Mélange
- Tuesday: Chiles Rellenos Casserole – recipe coming soon!
- Wednesday: Kielbasa & Kidney Beans
- Thursday: Biercamp Brats, Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Friday: Out – Blue Tractor. I had the Mac and Cheese with Pulled Chicken on top.
Other Notables from the Past Week:
- I had a meltdown in my cube at work. We have a bit of a Mouse Situation, and I found a ton of mouse shiz in my cabinet. Sad face.
- Also, I got new glasses this week. If anyone cares. They are from SEE.
- Trees in our yard look really pretty.
- Fall leaves were decimated by the huz.
- We had four new arborvitaes planted in our backyard, to replace the big ash tree that died earlier this year. Grow, babies, grow! Next spring’s project: fix the dead grass patch. Who wants to come help?! We aren’t very handy in the yard.
- My new iPhone 5 arrived this week! …Which meant I had to get this wonky cord to make it compatible with my beloved iHome.
Dinner Meal Plan for Week of October 27 – November 2:
- Saturday: Pizza!
- Sunday: BBQ Roasted Salmon, Butternut Squash, Broccoli
- Monday: Falafel with Avocado Spread, Green Grapes
- Tuesday: Coconut Shrimp, Quinoa, Veggies
- Wednesday: Beef & Cabbage Stew (freezer meal!)
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out
- Green Onion
- Butternut Squash
- Red Onion
- Granny Smith Apples
- Green Grapes
- Roma Tomatoes
- Bartlett Pears
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Stonyfield Yogurt
- Frozen Shrimp
- Canned Pineapple
- Can of Soup
- Quinoa (pouch of precooked and seasoned)
- Pinto Beans
- Mac and Cheese
- Hot Pockets
- Flaked Coconut
- Halloween Candy to pass out
Halloween Sneak Peek:
- Last night I dressed up in my Halloween costume, for a night out. Here’s a sneak peek: