Dinner Meal Plan for the Week of October 27 – November 2:
- Saturday: Domino’s Pizza!
- Sunday: BBQ Roasted Salmon, Butternut Squash, Broccoli
- Monday: Falafel with Avocado Spread, Green Grapes
- Tuesday: Coconut Shrimp, Quinoa, Broccoli
- Wednesday: Beef & Cabbage Stew (freezer meal!)
- Thursday: Wing it – Dibella’s
- Friday: Three of my favorite things in life: margaritas, guacamole, and cupcakes!
We used a Groupon at Sabor Latino, where we had guac, salsa, and chips, and for my entrée, I ordered the “Pabellon Criollo: Shredded beef with Venezuelan style vegetables, served with white rice, black beans, arepa, and fried plantains topped with melted cheese.” It was good, and I loved all the variety on my plate. The huz had slow-roasted, marinated chicken.
For dessert, a chocolate salted caramel cupcake from Cupcake Station.
Then we went to a late showing of Cloud Atlas. It was a great movie, I recommend it.
Dinner Meal Plan for Week of November 3 – 9:
- Saturday: Breadstick Pizza
- Sunday: Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Sauce, Egg Noodles, Honey Glazed Carrots
- Monday: Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake
- Tuesday: Avocado & White Bean Wraps, Sweet Potatoes
- Wednesday: Taco Salad
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green Bell Peppers
- Red Bell Pepper
- Baby Carrots
- Baby Romaine Mix
- Shredded Stir Fry Veggie Mix
- Sharp Cheddar
- Yoplait Yogurts
- Stonyfield Yogurts
- Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- Canned Tuna
- White Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Canned Soup
- Refrigerated Breadsticks
- Soft Tortillas
- Tortilla Chips
- Lean Pockets
- Lean Cuisines for huz’s lunches
- Diet Mountain Dew for huz