Dinner Meal Plan for the Week of November 3-9:
- Saturday: Breadstick Pizza – a favorite recipe of ours. Homemade pizza on refrigerated breadstick dough, with cheese, mushroom, onion, green pepper, and on my half, jalapenos. Dip in pizza sauce for maximum deliciousness.
- Sunday: Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Sauce with Honey-Glazed Carrots and Greens
- Monday: Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake
- Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings to watch election results roll in!
- Wednesday: Creamy Avocado & White Bean Wraps, Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Thursday: Taco Salad
- Friday: Satchel’s! Pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, baked beans (with those incredible burnt ends mixed in!) and cornbread. All awesome, as always! The huz also got a half slab of ribs to try, for the first time, and OH MY WORD were they delicious! I am not at all a “ribs person” usually, but I had a couple bites and it was pure, tender, wood-smoked deliciousness! I might even get ribs for myself next time, which would basically be a life first for me.
OMG I love Satchel’s. Also, kudos to Satchel’s for giving out free pulled pork sandwiches this past Wednesday! I totally went and got one during my lunch hour. For the win.
Other Highlights from the Week:
The huz and I made Pumpkin Waffles together for last Sunday’s brunch.
My evening commute got darker.
I enjoyed the finer things in life. Wine. Peanut Butter Brownies. Olives. And The Best Cheese Ever, also known as Midnight Moon Aged Goat’s Milk Cheese.
And I’ll leave you with this, which seems fitting for the blog. A Pinterest find.
Dinner Meal Plan for Week of November 10-16:
- Saturday: Leftover Satchel’s
- Sunday: Blackened Tilapia, Kale Chips, Rice
- Monday: French Onion Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- Tuesday: Homemade Chicken Soup
- Wednesday: Brats, Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out
- Fresh Herb Mix
- Brussels Sprouts
- Russet Potatoes
- Yogurt – Yoplait and Dannon Oikos cups
- Midnight Moon Goat Cheese
- Gruyere Cheese
- Coffee Creamer
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- Pappardelle Pasta
- Maple Syrup
- Chicken Stock (unsalted)
- Miso Broth
- Pinot Grigio
- Cooking Spray
- Olives from the Whole Foods bar
- Brownie and Cookie from bakery