Yikes, I am getting behind in my blogging! Probably because I have been having a little too much fun this past week!
Dinner Meal Plan for November 17-23:
- Saturday: Pizza! Followed by a last minute decision to hit up The Bang! with Five Cent Femme and partake in the Once Upon A Time theme.
I busted out my inner Alien Sparkle Princess for the occasion. Other typical J&M Corp. (our duo’s nickname, from high school) nonsense ensued, as one might expect.
- Sunday: Cran-Turkey Burgers with Butternut Squash <- To get in the Thanksgiving spirit!
- Monday: Cannellini & Sausage Soup
- Wednesday: Whole Foods Hot Bar and Wine Bar! I had some coconut curry tofu, kale salad, braised greens, mashed sweet potatoes and a dumpling with a glass of rosé.
Bar Whole Foods was followed by partaking in what people like to call “the biggest bar night of the year,” spent on Main Street in Ann Arbor with Five Star SexiMexy and a couple other lovelies. Here we are in the lower level of Lena.
- Thursday: Thanksgiving!
- Friday: Thanksgiving leftovers, of course. The best!
Dinner Meal Plan for Week of November 24-30:
- Saturday: Turkey Stew with Biscuits
- Sunday: Blackened Salmon, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes
- Monday: Leftover Turkey Stew, Baby Greens Salad
- Tuesday: Brats, Corn, Black Bean, & Avocado Salad, Fruit
- Wednesday: Crispy Tenders, Creamed Spinach, Sweet Potatoes
- Thursday: Bacon Corn Chowder with Shrimp, Baby Greens Salad
- Friday: Out
- Red Bell Pepper
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Serrano Pepper <- rang up for $0.03!
- Baby Romaine Lettuce
- Romaine Lettuce
- Baby Greens
- Chobani Yogurt
- Dannon Oikos Yogurt
- Müller Yogurt <-I just read that this has TILAPIA as an ingredient and am now a bit turned off by this.
- Cream Cheese
- Deli Turkey
- Frozen Shrimp (cooked, peeled, deveined, tail-on)
- Black Beans (canned)
- Northern Beans (canned)
- Kidney Beans (canned)
- Diced Tomatoes (canned)
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Mac & Cheese entrée
- Lean Cuisine
I came in under budget this week, even after stocking up on some canned goods that were on sale. Win!