Dinner Meal Plan for December 1-7:
- Saturday: Blackened Trout, Caramelized Onion and Cornbread Stuffing, Salad
- Sunday: Late Olive Garden Lunch + Snacking at my friend’s party = yummy day
- Monday: Falafel with Avocado Spread in Soft Tortillas
- Tuesday: Jalapeño Cheddar Brats; Corn, Black Bean & Avocado Salad; Greens
- Wednesday: Kung Pao Chicken Tacos <- this recipe is SO good!
- Friday: Dinner at Raja Rani. I had the vegetarian dinner combination.
Daal and a samosa to start.
My combo plate with palak paneer, navratan korma, channa masala, raita, basmati rice, and salad.
Rice pudding for dessert!
Followed by the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra’s First Annual Holiday Pops Concert at Hill Auditorium.
The concert was a fun way to get in the holiday spirit! We enjoyed hearing several holiday classics like excerpts from the Nutcracker Suite and Sleighride. It was a full house and we had great seats.
Dinner Meal Plan for December 8-14:
- Saturday: Pizza
- Sunday: Pepperoni Minestrone Soup
- Monday: Salmon Croquettes, Butternut Squash, Creamed Spinach
- Tuesday: Hearty Cannellini & Sausage Soup
- Wednesday: Beef Ragout
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Wing it
- Butternut Squash
- Red Bell Pepper
- Rotelle Pasta
- Elbow Macaroni
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Microwavable Rice and Grains Blend
- Pink Salmon
- Ground Beef
- Turkey Kielbasa
- Kidney Beans (canned)
- Cannellini Beans (canned)
- Diced Tomatoes (canned)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Soup
- Chopped Spinach
- Creamed Spinach
- Lean Pockets
- Lean Cuisine
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Beer: Bell’s Best Brown Ale
Have a good week! I am going to work on this: