Hey nommers. I’ve admittedly been a bit absent over the last week. The last week left me feeling down, defeated, and lacking motivation. Not a great week. Luckily the week ended well, with a fun girls’ night with my BFF, so that helps! I’ve just got to get through one more week of work before my my eleven day vacation!
Dinner Meal Plan for December 8-14:
I ended up not cooking two of the meals that I had originally planned, and opted for leftovers one night, and leftovers supplemented by take-out another day. I was a bit over-indulgent this past week, and hope to get back on track this next week.
- Saturday: Pizza from Domino’s. Mine (yes, I had my own pizza) had half banana peppers and pineapple, and half pepperoni and green olives. Great combination!
- Sunday: Pepperoni Minestrone Soup
- Monday: Leftover Minestrone Soup
- Tuesday: Salmon Croquettes, Butternut Squash, Creamed Spinach
- Wednesday: Hearty Cannellini & Sausage Soup
- Thursday: Leftover soup with half of a Dibella’s Sub
- Friday: Date night with my BFF! As usual, Mexican was on the menu for the two of us. We had a most delicious dinner at Prickly Pear! I need to go to Prickly Pear more often. Their food is the best. We had only a five minute wait on a Friday night at 7:30 PM too!
Girl talk over a pair of margaritas and chips and salsa.
I loved my Sweet Potato Enchiladas, and the Black Beans on the side tasted especially incredible!
Dinner Meal Plan for December 15-21:
- Saturday: Whole Foods Hot Bar
- Sunday: Honey Ginger Soy Salmon, Plantains, Kale Chips
- Monday: Velveeta Easy Red Beans & Rice
- Tuesday: Poblano-Turkey Sausage Chili
- Wednesday: Wing it
- Thursday: Crispy Tenders, Tots, Creamed Spinach
- Friday: Work Holiday Party
- Ginger Root
- Greek Yogurt
- Turkey Kielbasa
- Pinto Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- Hot Pockets
- Crispy Crowns
- Cookie Dough
- Antipasto skewer ingredients for potluck (mozzarella, pepper jack, olives, salami, and tortellini)
Pretty small shopping trip this week! I’m trying to use up stuff around the house. My pantry is bursting at the seams!