I’ve been doing tons of cooking this past week! So much so that I haven’t even been able to keep up with all of my recipe posts. Here is a recap of my past week of dinner eats, as well as a sneak peek at the recipe posts to come in the following days.
Dinner Meal Plan for January 6-11:
Sunday, January 6: Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis & Twice-Baked Potatoes with Horseradish
- Meatless Monday, January 7: Chile-Lime Veggie Noodles <- recipe post coming soon!
- Tuesday, January 8: Couscous Meatball Soup <-recipe post coming soon!
- Wednesday, January 9: Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes Bake <- recipe post coming soon!
- Thursday, January 10: Went to R.U.B. BBQ Pub for dinner.
- Friday, January 11: Panda Express. A new one recently opened in Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor and we decided to go try it for nostalgia’s sake. It’s been years since I’ve been!
Dinner Meal Plan for January 12-18:
- Sunday: Enchilada Lasagna
- Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini
- Tuesday: Wing It
- Wednesday: Ravioli with Sausage and Brussels Sprouts
- Thursday: Salmon Burgers, Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup
- Friday: Out
I also have some cookie baking planned!
- Green Bell Pepper
- Red Bell Pepper
- Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 % Milk
- Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- Kraft Singles
- Romano Cheese
- Reduced-fat Sharp Cheddar
- Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
- Ground Sirloin
- Canned Tuna
- Chunky Soup
- Amy’s Lentil Soup
- Enchilada Sauce
- Dried Minced Onion
- Flour Tortillas
- Gardein Beefless Burgers
- Cheese Ravioli
- Chocolate Chunks
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Wavy Lay’s Potato Chips
This week’s grocery haul was HUGE! We also needed lots of non-food items like toothpaste and light bulbs. Was over-budget this week… Hopefully next week will be under-budget in order to balance the spending.