Dinner Meal Plan for January 12-18:
Saturday, January 12: Tropical Smoothie Café – Jerk Chicken Wraps, Chips, and giant Smoothies for dinner before going to see Les Misérables.
Sunday, January 13: Enchilada Lasagna <- recipe post coming soon
Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini <-freezer meal
- Tuesday: Happy Hour at Bar Louie with Five Cent Femme – $1 Burger Night. Later, we were joined by Five Star SexiMexy for a whiskey drank at Mash.
- Wednesday: Salmon Burgers, Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup
- Thursday: Ravioli with Sausage and Brussels Sprouts <-recipe post coming soon
- Friday: Went out to eat at Isalita!
Plus, gelato for dessert at Iorio’s. Foodgasm. I tried Green Tea for the first time and it might be my new favorite flavor.
Dinner Meal Plan for January 19-25:
- Saturday: Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis, Roasted Potatoes, Baby Greens Salad
- Sunday: Fajita Turkey Burgers; Corn, Tomato, & Black Bean Salad
- Monday: Deep South Shrimp & Sausage, Spicy Cheese Grits
- Tuesday: Wing it
- Wednesday: Beefless Burgers, Tots, Creamed Spinach
- Thursday: Ann Arbor Restaurant Week Dinner Reservation
- Friday: Ann Arbor Restaurant Week Dinner Reservation
- Red Onion
- Pre-cut Mixed Fruit Bowl
- Baby Romaine
- Red Bell Pepper
- Olivio Spread
- Smoked Turkey Sausage
- Lean Ground Turkey
- Ground Sirloin
- Frozen Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- Corn Starch
- Salsa Verde
- Fajita Seasoning
- Instant Grits
- Black Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Creamed Spinach
- Lean Cuisine
- Mini Meatless Corndogs
- Planning to bake Blondies
- Diet Dew for the huz (I’ve mostly given up soda)
Fortunately this week’s trip was much smaller, and $20 under-budget, since last week was way over-budget!
This past week I signed up for Meijer’s mPerks program, which involves electronically “clipped” coupons selected by you, within your account. At the checkout, you type in your phone number and PIN and your coupons are automatically deducted. I did manage to save $2.50 this week using MPerks.