Dinner Meal Plan for March 9-15:
- Saturday: Out to dinner for Dad’s birthday – Chinese food in Flint!
- Meatless Monday: Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells, Garlic Toast
- Tuesday: Sausage Ragu with Creamy Polenta <- recipe post coming soon!
- Wednesday: Leftover Stuffed Shellshttps://meggoesnomnom.com/2010/02/20/spinach-and-rictotta-stuffed-shells/
- Thursday: Salmon, Brown Rice, Creamed Spinach
- Friday: Haab’s Restaurant
Dinner Meal Plan for March 16-22:
I have lots going on this week, so I didn’t plan many dinners. Somehow I still ended buying a ton of groceries. I stocked up on lunch supplies this week, beauty supplies, and also picked up some food for the huz on the nights that I am busy.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green Pepper
- Granny Smith Apples
- Mixed Veggie Bowl
- Yogurts – tons of individual cups!
- French Onion Dip
- Sharp Cheddar (reduced-fat)
- Pork Steak (for huz – I do not eat this!)
- Veggie Mix
- Lean Cuisines
- Amy’s Bowls
- Refrigerated Breadstick Dough