Dinner Meal Plan for March 16-22:
(also known as The Week of Epic Pizza Proportions)
- Saturday: We went out to dinner at Alfoccino in in Auburn Hills before the Lindsey Stirling concert and it was bad. Really bad. Not worthy of an individual blog post. My “Fish & Chips” were these three sad, cold fish sticks with plain boiled red potatoes with ZERO seasoning – no butter, no salt, nothing. Service was inexcusably horrible, as well.
- Sunday: St. Paddy’s Day! For dinner I had a bison and lamb wurst with tots at The Wurst Bar, which was a-may-zing.
- Monday: Corn Chip Pie <- Finally made this recipe and it was great! A modest amount of corn chips really enhance this dish made with lean ground sirloin, tex-mex seasonings, and diced veggies. Posting coming soon.
- Tuesday: Breadstick Pizza <- one of our favorites
- Wednesday: Dinner date with BFF – MORE pizza, at Highland house!
- Thursday: Just to keep the Pizza Streak going, you know I definitely had leftover pizza for lunch on Thursday. Then for dinner, I snacked at the appetizer buffet during the Whiskey Tasting at mash, and later shared a dessert trio with a friend at La Dolce Vita.
- Friday: MORE pizza! That’s four days in a row, for the record. I think I am good on pizza for a good month or two. After happy hour, several people from my office and I had dinner at Mani Osteria. Post coming soon. I actually tried five different pizzas from Mani on Friday night!
Dinner Meal Plan for March 23-29:
- Green Pepper
- Mixed Veggies
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Bell Pepper
- Baby Spinach
- Sour Cream
- Ground Turkey
- Salsa Verde
- Black Beans
- Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Corn Tortillas
- Pizza Crust
- Salad Dressing
- Lean Cuisines
- Diet Mountain Dew for the huz