Recap of Last Week:
Dinner Meal Plan for April 27-May 3
- Saturday: Domino’s Pizza craving!
- Meatless Monday: Homemade Chipotle Bean Burritos
- Tuesday: Spicy Chicken Shawarma, Grapes
- Wednesday: Five Star SexiMexy’s Going-Away (sad face) Work Happy Hour at Dominick’s. It was sunny and nearly 80 degrees when we arrived – clearly it was packed!
A pepperoni and mushroom pizza was shared. I enjoyed two narrow slices.
Girls from the office! Me, Five Star, and Gabi.
We sat on the upstairs balcony.
Overlooking the Law School.
My co-workers can decimate large volumes of sangria. Two more half gallons were required.
SH enthusiastically read our crew a story.
Later, a few of the evening’s survivors headed to mash to continue the evening. A heated debate was had to determine if flatbread is the same thing as pizza. My vote is no.
This smoked tomato flatbread with goat cheese was fabulous, either way.
And just because I’m sometimes a glutton, I really wanted more pizza at the end of the night, so a stop at Back Room was in order. Plus, this had to be done for tradition’s sake, given that it was Five Star’s going-away happy hour.
- Thursday: I brought home a salad from The Big Salad and the huz brought home a sub from Dibella’s and we split them in half and shared!
- Friday: We had a Red Robin gift card to use and I ordered a Crispy Chicken Salad. Good stuff – love that Honey Mustard Poppy Seed Dressing.
Dinner Meal Plan for May 4-10:
- Saturday: Biercamp Brats, Stove Top Mac-n-Cheese, Grilled Asparagus
- Sunday: Grilled Chicken & Veggie Quesadillas, Avocado Butter Lettuce Salad
- Monday: Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir Fry
- Tuesday: Shrimp Fettuccine with Spinach and Parmesan
- Wednesday: Wing it
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out
- Red Onion
- Bibb Lettuce
- Red Bell Pepper
- Baby Spinach
- Yogurt (obsessed with Dannon Oikos lately!)
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- Hot Pockets
- Lean Cuisines
- Cold Brew Iced Tea Bags