Given that today is a holiday, I am going to skip my weekly formal meal recap and planning post, and instead share some random moments from the past week and long weekend.
- Grilled Cheese and Fruit
- Tomato Soup for the Jet-Lagged Soul (even though I wasn’t jet-lagged when I made it this time)
- Green Tea Lattes are becoming a new favorite treat of mine. Starbuck’s has been my least favorite so far. Why so dang sweet? I think they use some sort of weird matcha concentrate. I prefer much less sweet.
Opening a nice bottle of red to celebrate my promotion.
Olives, cheese, wine, and SATC. Yes.
- New shoes! Got a promotion? Gotta treat yo’ self! I have dubbed these my Czech Republic Shoes because I bought them with our upcoming Europe trip in mind. They are Teva brand and incredibly comfortable. Love.
- Thali at Madras Masala.
- This weekend I planted lots of flowers from the Produce Station.
- Arrested Development (!!!)
- Hiking at the Pinckney State Rec Area.
How was your Memorial Day weekend?!