Dinner Meal Plan for July 28-August 3:
- Sunday: Grilled Chicken, Grilled Corn, Caprese Salad
- Monday: Salad Niçoise
- Wednesday: Taco-Stuffed Bell Pepper Cups
Salmon, Roasted Chickpeas, MelonWent to Sidetrack with Five Cent Femme instead! I tried the mac ‘n’ cheese with Andouille sausage for the first time – it was tasty! I could only eat about half and saved the rest for Friday’s lunch.
I may have also indulged in one marg and one beer-battered pickle. 🙂
- Friday: My summer work party. We spent the afternoon and evening by the lake and enjoyed lots of great food and live music. Good times!
- Saturday: Wing it. Five Star SexiMexy was in town (!) and the huz I partook in a double date at Dominick’s…
…delicious sushi and sake dinner at Yotsuba (I’m so obsessed with that place!),…
…followed by bar hopping on Main Street. Classy!
Dinner Meal Plan for August 4-10:
- Russet Potatoes
- Mixed Veggie Bowl
- Ground Beef Burger Patties
- Eggs (I’m obsessed with hard boiled eggs lately)
- Blue Cheese
- Mexican Cheese Blend
- Seeded Rye Bread
- BBQ Potato Chips (impulse buy)
- Lean Cuisines
- Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Pop for the huz (I generally do not drink pop)
- Bell’s Oberon (you know I drink beer, though!)