Dinner Meal Plan for August 25-31:
- Sunday: Leftovers! We had leftover grilled turkey, coleslaw, and zuke bread from the weekend upnorth.
- Monday: Wing it – Whole Foods sushi + hot bar. Sorry no pics.
- Tuesday: Korean Turkey Burgers + Marinated Green Bean Salad <-post coming soon. these burgers were hella good.
- Wednesday: Skillet Lasagna <-and oldie but goodie recipe
- Thursday: California Shrimp Tacos with Corn Salsa
- Friday: First we went out for happy hour at Black Pearl.
Then we had dinner at Kuroshio. Post coming soon!!
- Saturday: We figured out our perfect take-out combination. Antipasto Salad from Tony Sacco’s (it’s wicked good)…
…and pan pizza from Domino’s! Best enjoyed while watching Michigan Football, of course.
Dinner Meal Plan for September 1 – 7:
- Sunday: Sava’s Brunch + Beer Brat Chili for dinner!
- Monday: Grilled Steaks, Dilled Potato Salad, Grilled Corn
- Tuesday: Fish Stick Tacos
- Wednesday: Ham & Broccoli Pasta
- Thursday: Out to dinner
- Friday: To be determined
- Saturday: Spicy Touchdown Chili
Dessert: Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodes <-making these on Labor Day!
- Red Bell Pepper
- Red Potatoes
- Broccoli Slaw
- Honeyrock Melon
- Baby Greens
- Diced Ham
- Ground Sirloin
- Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
- Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Pantry: <- my pantry is bursting at the seams this week
- Chili Seasoning (Brooks is our favorite)
- Cream of Tartar
- White Pepper
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- Diced Tomatoes with Onion
- Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Black Beans
- Radiatore Pasta
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Corn Tortillas
- Amy’s Bowl
- Lean Cuisines