Dinner Meal Plan for September 1 – 7:
- Sunday: Sava’s Brunch with my sis, cuz +1, and huz [salad with beets, goat cheese, red onion, and mandarin oranges; bacon, antipasto, egg strata, and oysters on my plate!]…
…and Beer Brat Chili for dinner! This chili recipe was good and I liked the using brats as a variation on traditional chili, but I have an even better chili recipe that I recently tried that is even better that -I will blog about it soon! But if you have leftover brats, this recipe is also a good way to use them up!
- Monday: Grilled Steak, Dilled Potato Salad, Grilled Corn. The huz grilled up a Ribeye steak from Costco on the grill and it.was.amazing!! Best steak of the summer(/year?).
- Wednesday: Ham & Broccoli Pasta <- this was okay, but not blog-worthy.
- Thursday: Out to dinner at Sagebrush Cantina with my BFF.
- Friday: Friday night was kind of weird but kind of awesome. I had a big salad from the Whole Foods bar, and then made myself a nice little wine and cheese platter, complete with olives, crackers, fig jam, and chocolate. I know how to treat myself. (Though I made or may not have eaten French Fries later that night. Doh.)
- Saturday: Spicy Touchdown Chili <- Amazing! Post coming soon.
Dinner Meal Plan for September 8-14:
- Sunday: Grilled Brats, Tomato Bruschetta, Herbed Rice Pilaf
- Monday: Leftover Spicy Touchdown Chili, Cornbread
- Tuesday: Garlic Roasted Salmon and Brussels Sprouts, Wheat Berry Salad
- Wednesday: 20-Minute Chicken Enchiladas
- Thursday: Couscous Meatball Soup
- Friday: To be determined
- Saturday: Wing it
- Roma Tomatoes
- Ginger Root
- Brussels Sprouts
- Baby Greens
- Green Grapes
- Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Chicken Breast
- Ground Sirloin
- Reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese
- Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Cottage Cheese
- Black Beans
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Cooking Spray
- Corn Tortillas
- Tomato Sauce
- Lean Cuisines
- Amy’s Bowls
- Kashi Entrees
- Lean Pockets
- Pizza Rolls <-guilty pleasure