Dinner Meal Plan for September 15-21:
- Sunday: Grilled Ribeye, Grilled Corn, Salad
- Monday: Polenta Rounds with Sausage Ragu, Tomato Cucumber Greek Salad [not pictured]
- Wednesday: Linguine with Easy Meat Sauce, Salad
Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce, Creamed Spinach
I didn’t feel like cooking so we used a Living Social deal at Red Rock BBQ instead. Love that place! I tried the Pimento Cheese sandwich with chicken on a pretzel roll with a side of their fantastic mac ‘n’ cheese.
- Friday: A fun night out! Casual dinner at Five Guys…
…hang time at beer tent at the Party on Washington street festival…
…and a show at the Pig.
- Saturday: On Saturday I did a little shopping.
And by a little shopping I mean A LOT OF SHOPPING and I totally treated myself. Muahaha. #IGotPromotedThisSummer
Then, a treat for the huz (and for me… but it’s his fave): Popeye’s Chicken with the Michigan football game.
I realize the last several dinners were pretty indulgent! But the rest of the day, I basically was eating salads and yogurt. And now with the start of the new week, on Monday I’ll be back to my calorie counting ways. Nothing wrong with a little indulgence once in a while!
Dinner Meal Plan for September 22-28:
- Sunday: Renaissance Festival food
- Monday: Lil Cheddar Meat Loaves and Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower with Bacon
- Tuesday: Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Wednesday: Brats, Butternut Squash, Asparagus
- Thursday: Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Alfredo, Creamed Spinach
- Friday: Wing it
- Saturday: Family gathering
- Butternut Squash
- Brussels Sprouts
- Granny Smith Apples
- Baby Spinach
- Ground Sirloin
- Coffee Creamer
- White Northern Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Caramel Dip
- Weight Watcher’s Ice Cream Bars
- EL Fudge Cookies #throwbacktochildhood
- Soda for the huz