Dinner Meal Plan for October 6-12:
- Sunday: Slow Cooker Veggie Meatball Soup <-post coming soon
- Monday: Bombay Sloppy Joes, Grilled Asparagus
- Tuesday: Attended a painting session at The Paint Station and nibbled on a Mediterranean platter + wine
- Wednesday: Gardein Crispy Tenders, Sweet Potatoes, Creamed Spinach
- Thursday: Salmon, Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash
- Friday: After carving pumpkins at the office…
I was in a pumpkin mood. I ordered a Pumpkin Cheesecake custard at Culver’s. It was good but the pumpkin was almost too strong for me.
And just to continue the tradition for a fourth Friday in a row, we did cheeseburgers for dinner again. I may have a problem. Mmm, Culver’s burgers are SO good! I love that caramelized exterior of the beef patties.
I ordered fries. Should’ve ordered cheese curds.
Then we went to go see the movie Gravity. I’d heard such hype reviews that I needed to check it out for myself. Normally I prefer seeing a movie in 2D over 3D. I often find 3D to be gimmicky and distracting, but I’d read that he 3D was done well in this movie, and I can confirm that was the case. As the huz said, the film is certainly a “cinematic experience.” I wouldn’t even bother watching it on the small screen. If you think you want to see this movie, I definitely recommend seeing it in theaters. It was really good, extremely compelling…. and nearly gave me an aneurysm. But I couldn’t help but think how outlandish the whole thing was at times, admittedly.
- Saturday: We grabbed dinner at local Korean restaurant Arirang.
While I have eaten at Arirang before (love their Spicy Pork!), this was actually THE very first time I’ve had Bibimbap, believe it or not. It was good but not as exciting as I’d anticipated. Though the sizzling hot bowl was exciting! After I snapped this pic I added lots of gochujang.
Then we headed to Toledo to see the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. Yes we are huge nerds. The huz and I have religiously watched the series for many years now and decided to check out the tour this year. The show was great! We love Amy!
Dinner Meal Plan for October 13-19
- Sunday: Beef Burgundy
- Meatless Monday: Creamy Avocado & White Bean Wraps, Grapes
- Tuesday: Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa
- Wednesday: Fish Sticks, Tater Tots, Creamed Spinach
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out
- Saturday: Wing it
- Bell Peppers (4)
- Red Cabbage
- Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Ground Sirloin
- Beef Stew Meat
- Tomato Sauce
- Golden Mushroom Soup
- Soft Tortillas
- Great Northern Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Rye Bread
- Lean Pockets
- Lean Cuisines
- Amy’s Bowls
- Amy’s Burrito
- Creamed Spinach
- Mixed Veggies
- Crispy Crowns
- Ian’s Fish Sticks
- Brown Sugar
- Potato Chips