Recap of Last Week
This week got all shaken up, and things didn’t exactly go according to last week’s plan, but I made do.
Dinner Meal Plan for February 23-March 1:
- Sunday: Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup – this is the second time I’ve made this crock pot recipe from Eat, Live, Run and it again turned out very well!
- Monday: Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes – tried this new-to-me recipe from the McCormick website and it turned out great! The Muir Glen fire-roasted diced tomatoes were the star. Holy deliciousness! Pick yourself up a can of these bad boys if you find ‘em. (I found them at Whole Foods.)
- Tuesday: Makeover Cheesy Beef Dinner Delight
- Wednesday: Italian Sausage Hoagies – these yummy little sammies come together in no time.
- Thursday – Friday: I came down with a pretty wicked cold that left me couch-ridden for a couple days. I pretty much lived on:
Chicken Noodle Soup – delivered by the huz, of course.
And by Friday evening, pizza sounded pretty good. My tastes buds were all out of whack though and the pepperoni tasted so weird to me!
- Saturday: Still wasn’t much up for going out, but really had a hefty appetite, which meant Jerusalem Garden. That fattoush! Mmm mm! Enjoyed with the Michigan basketball game.
Dinner Meal Plan for March 2-8:
- Sunday: Mini Ham ‘n’ Cheese Frittatas, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus
- Monday: Creamy Avocado & White Bean Wraps, Grapes
- Tuesday: Saucy Mushroom Chicken, Mashed Redskin, Green Beans
- Wednesday: Garlic Roasted Salmon & Brussels Sprouts, Wild RIce
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out to dinner
- Saturday: Wing it