Recap of the Last Week
Dinner Meal Plan for March 9-15:
- Spaghetti Pie, Salad
- Went to the Arcade Fire show at the Palace of Auburn Hills and just grabbed a quick sandwich after work. No food pics!
- Chicken Breast with Pancetta Cream and Peas from Cooking Light, Salad <-post coming soon
- Salmon, Kale Salad, Rice – Totally spaced on taking a picture after a food drop-age incident, but it looked kind of like this, except with kale salad in place of Brussels sprouts:
- Out to dinner at Ravens Club – post coming soon. We had a really great meal.
- Jerusalem Garden – this time I had a falafel sandwich and a fattoush salad. Yum in my face.
Dinner Meal Plan for March 16-22:
- Sunday: Saucy Mushroom Chicken, Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus
- Meatless Monday: Spiced Red Lentil-Kale Soup from the new OSG Cookbook!
- Tuesday: Wing it
- Wednesday: Wing it
- Thursday: Pizza Casserole
- Friday: Happy Hour!
- Saturday: Wing it
Enjoy the week ahead!