Recap of the Last Week
Dinner Meal Plan for March 16-22:
- Saucy Mushroom Chicken, Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Asparagus
- On The Mend Spiced Red Lentil-Kale Stew – this is the first recipe I’ve tried in the new Oh She Glows cookbook and I absolutely loved it. The broth was so incredibly flavorful! I can’t wait to try out more recipes in this cookbook.
- Kafta, Tabbouli, and Hummus take-out from Exotic Cuisine & Bakeries, a Syrian restaurant in Ann Arbor. They have my favorite tabbouli!
- Pizza! The huz was traveling, and dinner was on my own, so I was lazy and ordered myself a pizza from Domino’s with bacon, green olives, banana peppers, and pineapple.
- Pizza Casserole – this was a new-to-me recipe from Taste of Home that I tried for the first time. The recipe was good, but didn’t knock my socks off enough to blog about it.
- Spanish Tapas at Aventura for a birthday happy hour for Five Star SexiMexy, who was in town for the weekend with her man.
On Saturday morning, the huz and I had brunch at Nick’s. I ordered Chicken Verde Chilaquiles which we pretty good.
For dinner, we made Ina Garten’s Perfect Roast Chicken with roasted rainbow carrots and redskin potatoes.
Then, wrapped up my Saturday night with one last outing at Black Pearl.
Dinner Meal Plan for March 23-29:
- Meatless Sunday: Sweet Potato & Black Bean Enchiladas with Avocado-Cilantro Cream Sauce
- Monday: Pasta with Shrimp and Tomato-Caper Sauce
- Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin and Cannellini Beans
- Wednesday: Salmon, Roasted Carrots and Brussels Sprouts
- Thursday: VACAY!
- Friday: VACAY!
- Saturday: VACAY!
Super excited for my long weekend vacation with Five Cent Femme later this week!