Recap of Last Week
Dinner Meal Plan for April 6-12:
- Leftover Potpie
- Mushroom and Sausage Ragu with Polenta, Steamed Asparagus.
Another tasty, new-to-me, budget-minded recipe from Cooking Light. Enjoyed it!
- Out to dinner at Old Town Tavern.
The huz and I went halfsies on a Reuben and a burger. Old Town’s burgers are SO good.
Wednesday was also a gorgeous evening. Pretty much the first night it was warm enough to sit outside, so we went out for ice cream at Washtenaw Dairy to celebrate.
- Gingery Pork Meatballs with Noodles
Tasty recipe from Cooking Light that I tried for the first time. Post coming soon!
- Out to dinner at the new Knight’s downtown on Liberty Street. Post coming soon!
- BBQ Chicken and Grilled Vegetable-Pesto Pasta Salad.
Saturday we were treated to the nicest day of 2014 thus far. To celebrate, we busted out the grill for the first time.
Another notable food event of Saturday was that I ate my First Fragel Ever. After living here for a decade, am I now an official Ann Arborite?
For you non-locals, Fragels are made from fried raisin bagel dough, and coated in cinnamon sugar, available at Bagel Fragel.
Dinner Meal Plan for April 13-19:
- Sunday: Seared Salmon with Sweet Corn and Bacon Sauté
- Monday: Tuna Melts with Avocado
- Tuesday: Detroit Restaurant Week
- Wednesday: Chicken, Tortellini, and Spinach Soup with Pesto
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out to dinner
- Saturday: Wing it