Recap of Last Week:
Dinner Meal Plan for May 11-17:
Grabbed a burger and an order of fries topped with Elevation Sauce from Elevation. Man, I looove Elevation Burger!
- Take-out from Damas. Since I was on my own for dinner, I picked up the Vegetarian Dish for dinner. The hummus and tabbouli were fantastic! The falafel and grape leaves were tasty too. This might be my new go-to take-out order from Damas.
This is one of our faves. I especially love how quickly and easily it comes together.
The dish that changed my mind about pork tenderloin! Love this.
- Date Night. We went downtown for happy hour, dinner, cupcakes, and a movie at the State Theater.
- Went out on the town to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Saw another film at the State Theater, too!
Dinner Meal Plan for May 18-24:
- Sunday: Braised Salmon & Veggies
- Monday: Swedish Meatballs, Green Beans
- Tuesday: Baked Mostaccioli
- Wednesday: Out to dinner
- Thursday: Kung Pao Chicken Tacos
- Friday: Out to dinner
- Saturday: TBD
I had a fun weekend! In addition to the above fun times, I also had brunch with the fam on Sunday for a belated Mother’s Days celebration.
How about you? Do anything fun this weekend? See any good movies lately?