Recently I was contacted by the folks over at Bocandy, with an offer to review their service on my blog in exchange for a complimentary bag of candy. Heck yeah, sign me up! I love trying new things, of course.
Bocandy is a subscription service for candy from around the world– kind of like Birchbox for treats. The treats arrived in a bright red padded shipper in my mailbox – unfortunately on the first warm Michigan day this spring, so my chocolate Curly Wurly treat got a little melted, but nothing a few minutes in the fridge couldn’t remedy.
Included in the May shipment were the following treats from around the world:
- 1 Curly Wurly Bar (UK)
- 4 Rademaker Hopjes Coffee Candies (Holland)
- 1 ION Chocofreta Bar (Greece)
- 1 Haribo Roulette Roll (German) <- my fave!
- 3 Arcor Viena Assorted Fruit candies (Argentina)
- 1 roll of Haw Flakes (China) <- Surprisingly not bad. I still don’t know what Haw is, though!
- 2 Krowki Milanowskie Chocolate Cream Fudge Bricks (Poland)
- Sea’s Gift Korean Seaweed Snack (South Korea) (Bonus)
All in all, Bocandy is a really fun and affordable way to try treats from around the world that would otherwise be difficult to obtain without paying really pricy shipping. I’m not a huge candy eater, but I do usually have a small, sweet treat after dinner on most nights, so this was perfect!
Thanks for the treats, Bocandy.