Dinners for the Last Two Weeks // June 15-28, 2014
Sunday, June 15:
Monday, June 16:
Tuesday, June 17:
- Wing it: Take-out from Ahmo’s. I love the falafel combo, and also had a side fattoush salad with dinner.
Wednesday, June 18:
- Gingery Pork Meatballs with Noodles. These meatballs are incredible! I’ve made this recipe several times now.
Thursday, June 19:
- Pizano’s Pizza in Chicago!
Friday, June 20:
- Appetizers at Sunda in Chicago with Five Star SexyMexi + mi madre.
Saturday, June 21:
- Spanish Tapas at Chicago’s Emilio’s Tapas. I still keep thinking about those lamb meatballs!
Sunday, June 22:
- After my mom and I arrived back from Chicago late Sunday afternoon, we parted ways, and the reunited huz and I went out for dinner at Bigalora for the first day of Ann Arbor Restaurant Week.
Monday, June 23:
- Lil Cheddar Mini Meat Loaves, Steamed Green Beans, Corn on the Cob. These mini meat loaves are da bomb.
Tuesday, June 24:
Wednesday, June 25:
- Wing It: Frozen Pizza + Sushi from Trader Joe’s.
Thursday, June 26:
Friday, June 27:
- Date night dinner at Vellum with the huz for the final night of Ann Arbor Restaurant Week.
Saturday, June 28, 2014
- Grilled Steaks and Corn on the Cob; Caprese Salad. Perfect!
On Next Week’s Menu:
- Sunday: Veggie Tacos with Chipotle Sour Cream and Smoky Black Beans
- Monday: Dinner date with a friend
- Tuesday: Easy Swedish Meatballs, Green Beans
- Wednesday: Tomato Basil Frittata; Asparagus
- Thursday: Wing it
- Friday: Out to dinner
- Saturday: Out to dinner
Have a great week!