Dinners for the Last Two Weeks // June 29-July 12, 2014
- Monday 6/30: Dinner date at Fenton Fire Hall with a friend!
- Tuesday 7/1: Easy Swedish Meatballs, Green Beans
- Wednesday 7/2: Out to dinner at Sidetrack because I didn’t feel like cooking after watching the USA lose their World Cup game. My burga was hella good, as always.
- Thursday 7/3: For the first night of our extended weekend getaway for the Fourth, we had dinner at The Cove in Leland, MI, before watching their fireworks display.
- Friday 7/4: Dinner at Hearth & Vine, the restaurant located at Black Star Farms winery in Suttons Bay.
- Saturday 7/5: We went out for dinner at the VI Grill in Suttons Bay.
Sunday 7/6: Our long drive home from upnorth involved a hearty lunch stop, so for dinner we mostly just chomped on a little raclette cheese from Leelanau Cheese and a chunk of Murdick’s fudge. #nutritious
Monday 7/7: Grilled Mushroom & Swiss Brats, Rosemary and Thyme Roasted Potatoes, and Caprese Salad. I love cooking with herbs from my herb garden!
Tuesday 7/8: Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Cherries, Cabbage Slaw
Wednesday 7/9: Tomato Basil Frittata; Asparagus – dudes, this recipe was SUCH a fail. No pics!
Thursday 7/10: Beer & Cheese! I was invited to a Migration Week event put on by Goose Island at Zingerman’s Creamery, where we tasted a few of Goose Island’s beers paired with Zingerman’s Creamery cheese. I even got to make my own mozzarella. Post coming soon!
Friday 7/11: Grilled Pizza. We made grilled pizza at home and it was quite an adventure. Post coming soon!
Saturday 7/12: Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Salsa, prepared on the grill. This was WICKED GOOD, guys. Post coming soon!
Next Week’s Dinner Meal Plan:
- Sunday: Crispy Fish Sticks with Pineapple Ketchup
- Monday: Avocado and Chicken Caprese Salad
- Tuesday: Out to dinner
- Wednesday: Pierogies with Cabbage and Bacon
- Thursday: Spiced Red Lentil-Kale Soup
- Friday: Out to dinner
- Saturday: To be determined
Have a great week!