Dinners for the Last Two Weeks // July 27-August 9, 2014
- Sunday, July 27: Italian Chopped Salad. This protein-packed salad (chickpeas, pepperoni, salami, turkey, cheese) makes deliciously satisfying dinner!
- Monday, July 28: Gingery Pork Meatballs with Noodles. This recipe just might be my favorite recipe find of 2014, guys.
- Tuesday, July 29: Baked Ginger-Garlic Chicken, Rice, Corn, Broccoli.
- Wednesday, July 30: Egg Salad Sandwiches and Fruit. Sorry no pics!
- Thursday, July 31: Veggie Burrito Bowl from Chipotle. Oh, how I’ve missed Chipotle! It’s been way too long. Dat guac.
- Friday, August 1: Summer Work Picnic.
- Saturday, August 2: Chinese delivery from San Fu. I always getting their breading-free “healthy choice” steamed chicken and veggies entrée with oil-free General Tso’s sauce.
- Sunday, August 3: Slow Cooker Italian-Stuffed Peppers. These were okay but not my favorite stuffed pepper recipe. I’d recommend these Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa or Taco Stuffed Pepper Cups recipes instead!
- Monday, August 4: BLTs! Don’t cha just love tomato season!?
- Tuesday, August 5: Grilled Portobello Mushroom Tacos with Queso Fresco
- Wednesday, August 6: Deluxe Brats, Steamed Broccoli and Cheese, Tomato Bruschetta
- Thursday, August 7: I hit up the Whole Foods hot bar for Indian night. Plus a few scoops of green veggies!
- Friday: August 8: Out to dinner at Grizzly Peak. My new favorite entrée there is their Torta Burger! I can’t stop thinking about it! With my burger, I had a side of their apple-fennel slaw which I also loved. And beer because beer.
- Saturday August 9: Jerk Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa.
We kept dinner light to save room for popcorn at the movie theater later that night. We went to go see Guardian of the Galaxy. It was good – and normally I’m not a huge fan of Marvel movies.
And there you have it! Two more weeks of nomming adventures. See ya again soon.