Welcome to my first What I’ve Been Nomming Lately post of 2015! I’ve been a little disorganized in my meal planning game over the last month or so, I’ll admit. I’ve been dining out a lot – probably more than I should be.
Typically I bring you a bi-weekly recap like this with a day-by-day run down of my dinner plans, but this time, I just have lots of pictures to unload because I didn’t do so well in keeping track of what I ate each day, and some times I forgot to take pictures or didn’t find the meal photo-worthy. But here’s a snapshot of several of my dinners over the past few weeks to bring you back up to speed on what I’ve been nomming lately!
- Falafel Sandwich with Hummus and Fattoush from Jerusalem Garden
- Blimpy Burger! Quad with American Cheese and Mixed Fried Veggies.
- Dinner at Cancun Mexican Grill
- Oven Denver Omelet, Fried Potatoes, Greens. Yup, a meal I cooked!
- Domino’s Pan Pizza. Oops.
- Soba Noodle Bowl with Edamame with Panera. This was pretty tasty, I’d get it again.
- Spaghetti Pie. I forgot how delicious this recipe is!
- Pierogies with Sautéed Cabbage and Bacon. Another fave dinner in our house.
- Creamy Avocado and White Bean Wraps with Pan-fried Plantains
- Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebee’s – gift card redemption!
- Breakfast at Saline Downtown Diner. Those crispy hash browns though!
- Bigalora for the first day of Ann Arbor Restaurant Week
- Work travel – dinner at my hotel in Baltimore, mid-week: Roasted Veggie Gnocchi with Crème Fraiche.
- Back in Ann Arbor for the last day of Ann Arbor Restaurant Week: Jerk Chicken Wrap at Jamaican Jerk Pit. On point!
Back at cha soon!